hoodies!
*LYRICS*
alright check it
So alittle over three years ago
I walked into a store
And my heart was sold
Looked over on a hanger and saw this hoodie
Rubbed my hands together and said mmmm goody goody
It had glitter on the hood and headphones on the side
The perfect kind of hoodie I had in mind
So I looked at price tag it said RM169.90 bucks
Damn I thought I am shit outta luck
But lucky for me right underneath the price
Was a red sale ticket awww how nice
I will be the talk of the town
The hippest little white guy around
With my glamorous hoodie
And a peace sign I am ready to go
Am I supadupafly enough
Fo sho
lol so recently i just got this hoodie , well as the lyrics said . 169 bux.S.O.L
but there was a red sale ticket! 50% off! wheeee
B o d y
G l o v e
here is the song if u wanna hear it~=]
alright check it
So alittle over three years ago
I walked into a store
And my heart was sold
Looked over on a hanger and saw this hoodie
Rubbed my hands together and said mmmm goody goody
It had glitter on the hood and headphones on the side
The perfect kind of hoodie I had in mind
So I looked at price tag it said RM169.90 bucks
Damn I thought I am shit outta luck
But lucky for me right underneath the price
Was a red sale ticket awww how nice
I will be the talk of the town
The hippest little white guy around
With my glamorous hoodie
And a peace sign I am ready to go
Am I supadupafly enough
Fo sho
lol so recently i just got this hoodie , well as the lyrics said . 169 bux.S.O.L
but there was a red sale ticket! 50% off! wheeee
B o d y
G l o v e
here is the song if u wanna hear it~=]

